Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feminine is naturally a negative thing : The Daily Epic look on stereotypes and stigma.(article uncensored not recommended for anyone under 17)

*Uncensored language may be unfit for people under 17* I Was thinking tonight as I was watching a movie and one guy tell's another that he should stop being a Pussy(to say a womans vagina) so it made me stop and realise Female is portrayed as weak and cowardly and basically negative all around. Now, this isnt anything new but I was curious of the origin of this joke. After all in all blunt ness, a womans Vagina is the most durable( I know youre giggling)thing imaginable can A man stretch elastic skin wide enough to bare a 11 pound kid? What about twins? Not to mention the other "uses"no joke takes more than a lickin' and keeps on ticking. So, from now on to be accurate I will refer to something that is weak and cowardly as Balls not as vengence but truth! think balls shrink and hide and are of less than stable material. Last to me is My last name kicks ass so why do I have to take a mans name? Or keep mine or hypen..why cant he take mine after all why wouldnt he it rocks, why is there a shame? I Wouldnt be

No comments:

Post a Comment